just.for.you ;)

You. Are. The. Best. Thing I. Never. Knew. I. Needed.
















do you feel my heart beating? do you understand? do you feel the same? i hope so. i know, you'll never know about it. i know you don't care about me or my feeling. but it's the truth. i don't know what can i do anymore. please stay in here with me. don't leave me alone, cause i hate it. i hate to be alone. i just wanna spend this time with you. really, I like the way you see me, i like the way you say my name and i like the way you laugh. sometimes i hate you when you get angry and say a bad word, when you looked like you were sad but you didn't wanna tell me and when you act like you don't care about me. 3 words for you: I LOVE YOU! and that's all i really know :') oh yeah, one thing that you should know is i love the way you are so... don't be change please ;)















Note: sorry for my bad english :)
Source: all of images are from tumblr.com

0 komentar:

My Instagram