hellow. i just sitting in front of my laptop now and hope there's a miracle happen-_- this hokiday is killing me~ i'm not enjoy it at all! why? because i'm not free to go out to somewhere just for hanging out with my friends or something else. my daddy want me to study hard at home. unlucky me hiks:" and now, hem, gimana ya jelasinnya. udah desperate bgt deh gue. parah. i can't understand how can........................................................
ah udahlah udahlah, just sit next to me and see what will happen tonight~ oh yeah, i let my phone turning off until tomorrow. cause........... i don't wanna see. i don't wanna hope. i know, it'll hurting me. too much. from now on, maybe i'll try to forgetting you. yap i know, it wouldn't be easy, but i've to. pada saat kayak gini, i wish, i don't have a heart, don't have a feeling. pengen aja jadi batu sekali-kali. guess what, the one who always get hurt is always me.........:"

0 komentar:

My Instagram