Quotes

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
Sam Keen

It's the simple way to be in love. you just accept him/her just the way she/he is. you can't deny the love. it's naturally and we can't stop it. maybe we can move on to another person but you must know, the love can't go away. but now i have the only one. honestly, i don't know, what is it? is it love? but i don't wanna lose him. is it selfish? but it's truly from my heart. i can't hide it. honestly, i want him to feel the same. i haven't reason why do i love him. thanks for your support, your caring and esp for your love. and don't leave me, please. sorry, i can be honest to you. cause i'm the girl who can't show how much i love my lovely bunny. but from my deepest, i love you so much boy. and it's true if i can't live without you :'D

love xoxo,
hana

0 komentar:

My Instagram