Moonzher25

okay my bloogie, yesterday i went to bogor wif my specially #Mzr25! yeah we had science trip in there~ the first place that we visited is LIPI at ci... i don't remember whats the name of that place-___- and when i visited, it's so bored! but in the end of time (?) i found the red dragonfly and it's really cool!!!! uh love it :3 and after this, we went to Istana Presiden at Cipanas. gatau juga deng namanya istana apa sebenernya -___- and we saw many heritage from our president~ and during the journey me, Cina and Ninda putu-putu gitu deh terus playing poker with some our friends on the back, yippy. so after Cipanas, we went to Sukabumi and Outbound! ya we changed our uniform to be x.5's t-shirt and training (esp x.5) my group is 8th! we are, Me, Ninda, Cina, Ayu, Pinka, Fathun, Robi and some x.4's. we had funny time! ya walaupun kalah mulu sih kebanyakan HAHAHA. yups sampe rumah jam 11an dan ya dimarahin nyokap sih cuma selow bee hehe. okay, thank for my dearest #Mzr25 esp for biling class cause all of you can be discipline. ya in this trip, there is the rules! "Gaboleh pindah-pindah ke bis yang lainnya" tapi ya kebanyakan pada pindah karena mau bareng bis kelasnya -_- emang sih kompak, tapi jangan dipikir kita juga gamau sebis sama temen-temen sekelas kita. gue ampe kangen sama achanggi mau duet bareng biasanya -_- tapi kan apa mau dikata? please jangan gitu juga caranya, kasian guru yg nanganinnya! oke, bye my blogie~

NB: Sorry for my bad english and......... enjoy with the new template :D

0 komentar:

My Instagram