Well, I guess it's the end of 'us'. I've so many words to tell but I don't know how to tell it to you. I'm tired being tired. I hate to get jealous when I'm nobody for you. I hate to get worry. I hate to pretend that I don't know anything, I don't feel anything. It's killing me inside. I don't know where's I've to tell the whole story cause nobody can understand. Nobody can give me an advice without judge me. Better keep it in my mind. But I've to admit that I hate to fighting in silence. I just........ ah I don't know how to say it. I worried. a lot. I'm happy for some reason. When you take a care for me, when you give a simple thing to me, when you tell me that cutie word, when you stay up late to accompany me. But it's hard for me. I always hate this complicated thing. I can't do whatever I want cause well, you're just nobody. We're just ya we're. Ah, poor me. I just don't know what I type. Kay then, just forget it:'

0 komentar:

My Instagram