#factsboutme

it's all bout me, check this out~

1. Really addicted to PINK! it's my favorite color
2. I love Winnie the pooh so DAMN much
3. I wanna be a Super Model but i couldn't
4. I love Fashion but nobody know it *now, you know-_-*
5. Since Imma kid, someday i'll go to Paris, dinner with my future husby at Eiffel tower and stay in there *Paris i mean*
6. Really love music! and i ever dreamed bout..... be a musician-_-
7. I have so many nickname from my friends but the only one i like is.... "Hancu" idk why
8. I hate dark since i'm a kid cause dark is black (?)
9. I hate the rain cause sometimes there's thunder in the sky
10. I hate the cat for sure!!!!
11. I wanna buy a dog to be my pet at my home
12. I have one sister but i feel like i don't have
13. I love my family but they always make me mad at them~
14. Imma big fans of Taylor Swift! She's makes me adore-_-
15. I'm childish. but i always trying to delete this one-_-
16. I heart katy perry! she looks amazing and pretty!
17. 170111 is my anniversary date with a boy called Afnan
18. I can't trust anyone. it's hard for me
19. I wanna be a violist. I like violin but i can't play it-_-
20. I want to can play all the instrument in this world
21. Lemot..... *kadang ko*
22. In the fact, I'm fat! but nobody realize it -_-
23. I can't be kind to everyone. idk why
24. I always trying to be the perfect one but it always failed
25. Freaky! yes, i'm ha!
26. Beautiful? it's not me ;)
27. IT'S MY FAVORITE NUMBER! why? because my birth date is 27101995 :3 it's the simple reason, rite? --"
28. I like so many food! cause my hobby is eating......
29. So many fakes in my life
30. Sometimes i have two faces or more :p


To be continued ya~

0 komentar:

My Instagram